Jump to Main Content
- Ponnet, Koen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2019 v.51 no.2 pp. 419-428
- brucellosis; models; path analysis; quality of life; questionnaires; rural areas; rural population; sampling; villages; Azerbaijan; Iran
- ... The purpose of this model-based study was to identify behavioral and environmental prevention factors for brucellosis and to determine the causal linkage among these factors in a rural area with high prevalence of the disease. A multi-stage random sampling method was used to select villages in Ahar County, located in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran. Participants (n = 400) were recruited from these ...
- Ponnet, Koen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Appetite 2015 v.84 pp. 54-60
- adulthood; adults; altruism; childhood; cross-sectional studies; social behavior; students; taste; Belgium
- ... This study focuses on the connection between prosocial behavior, defined as acting in ways that benefit others, and shared meals, defined as meals that consist of food(s) shared with others. In contrast to individual meals, where consumers eat their own food and perhaps take a sample of someone else's dish as a taste, shared meals are essentially about sharing all the food with all individuals. Co ...