Jump to Main Content
- Poucke, M. van, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Animal genetics 2004 v.35 no.3 pp. 253-255
- swine; genes; chromosome mapping; linkage (genetics); restriction fragment length polymorphism; nucleic acid hybridization; transforming growth factor beta; receptors; transmembrane proteins; polymerase chain reaction
- Poucke, M. van., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Animal genetics 2002 v.33 no.3 pp. 220-223
- antigens; lymphocytes; amino acid sequences; major histocompatibility complex; promoter regions; swine
- ... The porcine major histocompatibility complex, also called swine lymphocyte antigen (SLA) complex, is of particular interest not only because of its central role in the immune response, but also because of its influence on many traits such as reproduction, fatness and meat quality. The porcine FABGL (FabG (beta-ketoacyl-[acyl-carrierprotein] reductase, Escherichia coli) like) gene, coding for a 17b ...