Jump to Main Content
- Poudineh, Mahla, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.31 pp. 25683-25690
- biomarkers; blood; models; nanoparticles
- ... Analyzing small collections of cells is challenging because of the need for extremely high levels of sensitivity. We recently reported a new approach, termed magnetic ranking cytometry (MagRC), to profile nanoparticle-labeled cells. Using antibody-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles, we label cells so that each cell’s magnetization is proportional to its surface expression of a selected biomarke ...
- Poudineh, Mahla, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Langmuir 2014 v.30 no.47 pp. 14322-14328
- ammonia; electrochemistry; electron transfer; gold; iron; mass transfer; microelectrodes; nucleic acids
- ... The electrochemical detection of nucleic acids using an electrocatalytic reporter system and nanostructured microelectrodes is a powerful approach to ultrasensitive biosensing. In this report we systematically study for the first time the behavior of an electrocatalytic reporter system at nucleic acid-modified electrodes with varying structures and sizes. [Ru(NH₃)₆]³⁺ is used as a primary electron ...