Jump to Main Content
- Power, Maura, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.39 pp. 35577-35586
- biosensors; catheters; geometry; humans; medical equipment; microstructure; nanomaterials; photons; polymerization
- ... Flexible electronic materials combined with micro-3D fabrication present new opportunities for wearable biosensors and medical devices. This Research Article introduces a novel carbon-nanotube-coated force sensor, successfully combining the advantages of flexible conductive nanomaterials and the versatility of two photon polymerization technologies for creating functional 3D microstructures. The d ...
- Power, Maura, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.123 pp. 77-84
- bacteria; biosensors; cell culture; electronics; fluorescence; graphene; metabolites; microstructure; pH; polymerization
- ... Nature is a great source of inspiration for the development of solutions for biomedical problems. We present a novel biosensor design utilizing two-photon polymerisation and graphene to fabricate an enhanced biosensing platform for the detection of motile bacteria. A cage comprising venous valve-inspired directional micro-structure is fabricated around graphene-based sensing electronics. The asymm ...