Jump to Main Content
- Prodanović, M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied energy 2017 v.198 pp. 1-11
- case studies; consumers (people); energy; financial economics; market prices; markets; power plants; prediction; profits and margins; system optimization
- ... The increasing trends of energy demand and renewable integration call for new and advanced approaches to energy management and energy balancing in power networks. Utilities and network system operators require more assistance and flexibility shown from consumers in order to manage their power plants and network resources. Demand response techniques allow customers to participate and contribute to ...
- Prodanović, M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2015 v.160 pp. 194-205
- consumers (people); energy; energy costs; management systems; renewable energy sources
- ... The continuous increase in energy demand and the integration of a large number of renewable energy sources with intermittent production require an advanced energy management to guarantee an uninterrupted supply. Deployment of smart meters in wide areas of power networks and availability of affordable storage systems encourage development and implementation of local energy management systems. Local ...