Jump to Main Content
- Qi, Jinghua, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Arid land research and management 2015 v.29 no.4 pp. 432-453
- adverse effects; biomass; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; corn; crop production; diffusivity; furrows; greenhouse gas emissions; growing season; mulching; plastic film; risk; soil depth; soil organic carbon; soil profiles; soil respiration; China
- ... The cultivation practice of ridge-furrow with full plastic film mulching has been significantly promoted for crop production and is now used extensively in northwest China. There is still a dearth of information on the change in carbon dioxide (CO ₂) emission under plastic film mulching. A study was implemented to assess how plastic film mulching altered the soil profile CO ₂ concentration and flu ...
- QI, JINGHUA, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of food process engineering 2011 v.34 no.5 pp. 1793-1803
- activated carbon; adsorption; apple juice; enzymatic treatment; polyphenols; process monitoring; protein content; proteins; turbidity
- ... The secondary haze formation in clarified apple juice produced under enzymolysis and adsorption processing conditions was studied in order to control the haze formation by monitoring the processing conditions of enzymolysis and adsorption. The turbidity and content of haze‐active protein and content of haze‐active phenolics of the apple juice were monitored at intervals. Haze formation could be pr ...