Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: libin?
- Qi, Lubin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.19 pp. 11607-11613
- aqueous solutions; biomarkers; blood glucose; cationic surfactants; glucose; glucose oxidase; hydrogen peroxide; oxidation; single-stranded DNA
- ... Rapid and accurate determination of H₂O₂ is of great importance in practical applications. In this study, we demonstrate construction of liquid-crystal (LC)-based sensing platforms for sensitive and real-time detection of H₂O₂ with high accuracy for the first time. Single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) adsorbed onto the surface of nanoceria is released to the aqueous solution in the presence of H₂O₂, which ...
- Qi, Lubin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of Colloid And Interface Science 2017 v.485 pp. 280-287
- absorbance; anions; bicarbonates; bromides; chlorides; copper; cysteine; detection limit; diabetes; energy transfer; ethane; fluorescence; glutathione; homocysteine; humans; hydrogen peroxide; hydrogen sulfide; image analysis; nanoparticles; rapid methods; sulfates; surfactants; thiosulfates
- ... Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) has been verified as an important biological mediator in human physiological activities, but its rapid and accurate detection is remaining a challenge. Based on our early work, Eu-containing polyoxometalate/ionic liquid-type gemini surfactant hybrid nanoparticles fabricated by EuW10O36·32H2O (Eu-POM) and 1,2-bis(3-hexadecylimidazolium-1-yl) ethane bromide ([C16-2-C16im]Br2) ...