Jump to Main Content
- Qiao, Xiaohui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental modelling & software 2019 v.115 pp. 38-50
- Internet; environmental models; stems; user interface
- ... Developing a complex environmental modelling web application or “web app” can be a challenging task that requires integration of various models and data sources with ever-changing Internet technologies. Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) has been shown to be useful for building complex modelling workflows. However, compared with other types of web services, such as those for data delivery and map ...
- Qiao, Xiaohui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2018 v.101 no.1 pp. 110-116
- Archaea; ammonia; cadmium; chromium; heavy metals; mine tailings; nitrification; nitrifying bacteria; oxidants; pollution; soil; soil microorganisms; toxicity; China
- ... Soil heavy metal pollution has received increasing attention due to their toxicity to soil microorganisms. We have analyzed the effects of heavy metal pollution on ammonia-oxidizing archaea (AOA) and ammonia-oxidizing bacteria (AOB) in soils in the vicinity of a tailings dam of Baotou region, China. Results showed that AOB were dominated with Nitrosomonas-like clusters, while AOA was dominated by ...