Jump to Main Content
- Qin, Hongshuang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2018 v.6 no.47 pp. 7908-7915
- carbon nitride; cell viability; drug carriers; endocytosis; fluorescence; graphene; heat-shock protein 70; image analysis; irradiation; lipid peroxidation; lysosomes; nanosheets; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; photochemistry; photochemotherapy; photosensitizing agents; reactive oxygen species
- ... Photodynamic therapy (PDT) has been widely used as a noninvasive and moderate technique in precision cancer therapy by destroying cancer cells via light-induced reactive oxygen species (ROS). However, the overproduction of heat shock protein 70 (HSP70) induced by ROS will contribute to the cell survival under harsh conditions, finally leading to decreased PDT efficiency. To overcome this issue, he ...
- Qin, Hongshuang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.45 pp. 16201-16209
- DNA; DNA damage; apoptosis; breasts; carcinogenesis; cell growth; drug design; drug resistance; drugs; enantiomers; enantioselectivity; enzyme activity; ligands; metastasis; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; stem cells; telomerase; telomeres
- ... Cancer stem cells (CSCs) are responsible for drug resistance, metastasis and recurrence of cancers. However, there is still no clinically approved drug that can effectively eradicate CSCs. Thus, it is crucial and important to develop specific CSC-targeting agents. Chiral molecular recognition of DNA plays an important role in rational drug design. Among them, polymorphic telomeric G-quadruplex DNA ...