Jump to Main Content
- Qu, Zhican, et al. Show all 2 Author
- FEBS letters 2012 v.586 no.16 pp. 2360-2365
- G-protein coupled receptors; angiogenesis; endothelial cells; humans; phosphorylation; platelet aggregation; serotonin; signal transduction; therapeutics; vascular endothelial growth factors
- ... Serotonin, a known neurotransmitter, also functions as an angiokine to promote angiogenesis. The majority of serotonin in the human body is stored in platelets, and platelet aggregation leads to significant release of serotonin in thrombotic tumor environment. We have investigated serotonin signaling in human endothelial cells. Through G-protein-coupled receptors, serotonin at physiologically rele ...
- Qu, Zhican, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- FEBS letters 2011 v.585 no.19 pp. 3120-3125
- low density lipoprotein; models; prostatic neoplasms
- ... Mesd is a specialized chaperone for Wnt co-receptor low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein-5 (LRP5) and LRP6, which contain four β-propeller/epidermal growth factor modules, named E1 to E4 from N- to C-terminal, in their extracellular domains. Herein, we demonstrated that recombinant Mesd protein is a general Wnt inhibitor that blocks Wnt/β-catenin signaling induced not only by LRP6 E1-E ...
- PubMed Central: