Jump to Main Content
- Queiroz, Antônio Fernando S., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.21 pp. 21416-21424
- antimony; arsenic; atomic absorption spectrometry; chemical speciation; hydrides; particulates; reference standards; slurries; standard deviation; traffic; urban areas
- ... In this work, fast sequential determination and chemical speciation analysis of inorganic arsenic and antimony in airborne particulate matter collected in outdoor and indoor environments using slurry sampling and detection by hydride generation atomic absorption spectrometry (HG-AAS) is proposed. A Doehlert design was applied to optimise the hydride generation conditions of As and Sb for fast sequ ...
- Queiroz, Antônio Fernando S., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.273 pp. 106-114
- breeding; cadmium; experimental design; fish feeds; humans; laws and regulations; mineral content; ornamental fish; spectrometers; tea; trace elements
- ... This work describes the application of an experimental design in optimizing the decomposition and spectrometer operational conditions for analysis of fish feeds. The content of 22 elements (six macroelements, four microelements and eleven trace elements) in feeds for fishes (ornamental and for human consumption) was determined by inductively coupled plasma (ICP)-based methods. Limits of quantifica ...