Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: linna?
- Qvirist, Linnea, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2018 v.89 pp. 689-696
- Bifidobacterium; carbon; exopolysaccharides; firmness; glucose; lactose; models; soybeans; soymilk; starter cultures; texture; viscosity
- ... The present research was aimed to investigate the technological potentialities of seven strains of Bifidobacterium aesculapii, a species recently described, in terms of exopolysaccharide (EPS) production and as starter fermentation in soybean milk. The strain production of EPS was firstly evaluated in model system, using different carbon sources. Furthermore, the fermented products obtained by the ...
- Qvirist, Linnea, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Botanica marina 2015 v.58 no.6 pp. 435-447
- Saccharina latissima; biomass; biorefining; coasts; fatty acid composition; fatty acids; harvest date; mannitol; monosaccharides; protein content; Sweden
- ... This study monitored the biomass composition of Saccharina latissima during a potential harvesting season on the West coast of Sweden, in order to find suitable harvest times for biorefinery purposes. Specimens of S. latissima were sampled at three locations in June, August and October and the biomass was analysed for its macromolecular composition, as well as for the content of several specific c ...