Jump to Main Content
- Rørstad, P.K., et al. Show all 23 Authors
- Environmental modelling & software 2019 v.115 pp. 128-143
- carbon; climate; climate change; cutting; forest industries; forest inventory; forest management; forests; models; statistics; Europe
- ... FORMIT-M is a widely applicable, open-access, simple and flexible, climate-sensitive forest management simulator requiring only standard forest inventory data as input. It combines a process-based carbon balance approach with a strong inventory-based empirical component. The model has been linked to the global forest sector model EFI-GTM to secure consistency between timber cutting and demand, alt ...
- Rorstad, P.K., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Agricultural systems 2006 v.88 no.2-3 pp. 270-293
- pollution; emissions; soil erosion; policy analysis
- ... This paper presents a methodology for analyzing the effect of policies focused at reducing pollution from agriculture. Such a methodology must take into account that agricultural pollution is an effect of a large set of interacting processes, covers many different substances, and may vary substantially due to shifts in natural and economic conditions. Thus, the methodology must both cover the spec ...