Jump to Main Content
- Rafiei, Nasim, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.10 pp. 9435-9442
- computer software; humans; insulin resistance; meta-analysis; metabolites; phthalates; systematic review; Europe
- ... This study aims to provide an overview of human studies on the association of exposure to phthalates and insulin resistance. We systematically searched human studies available until 15 January 2018.We conducted a literature search in Scopus, ISI Web of Science, PubMed, Google Scholar, and Cochrane Collaboration. We used the following keywords to identify relevant articles: “phthalate”, “phthalate ...
- Rafiei, Nasim, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.34 pp. 34046-34052
- adolescents; benzene; blood; blood glucose; children; cross-sectional studies; elderly; homeostasis; insulin; insulin resistance; longitudinal studies; malondialdehyde; metabolites; models; oxidative stress; pollutants; risk; superoxide dismutase; Iran
- ... Benzene is a ubiquitous environmental pollutant with various health effects. It is reported that benzene exposure might be associated with insulin resistance in elderly adults. The aim of this study is to investigate the association between urinary benzene metabolite, trans, trans-muconic acid (t,t-ma) and markers of oxidative stress and insulin resistance in children and adolescents. This cross-s ...