Jump to Main Content
- Rajkumar, Rajprasad, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.205 pp. 252-265
- algorithms; batteries; energy; neural networks; prediction; solar collectors; time series analysis
- ... In this paper, an incremental unsupervised neural network algorithm namely memory self-organizing incremental neural network (M-SOINN) is proposed to first predict the output power and subsequently detect the occurrence of power fluctuation events in a photovoltaic microgrid system. The M-SOINN uses clustering technique to form the data map, identifies the most similar patterns to predict the phot ...
- Rajkumar, Rajprasad Kumar, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2016 v.128 pp. 172-180
- Viola; color; computer software; detectors; feeds; neural networks; support vector machines; tree trunk; trees
- ... This paper presents a novel tree trunk detection algorithm that uses the Viola and Jones detector along with a proposed pre-processing method, combined with tree trunk detection via depth information. The proposed method tackles the issue of the high false positive rate when the Viola and Jones detector is used on its own, due to the low contrast between tree trunks and the surrounding environment ...