Jump to Main Content
- Ramirez Varela, Andrea, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 2019 v.16 no.1 pp. 60
- education; employment; health promotion; physical activity; policy analysis; politics; public finance; recreation; rural planning; sedentary lifestyle; sports; stakeholders; standards and grades; tourism
- ... BACKGROUND: Policy analysis is considered essential for achieving successful reforms in health promotion and public health. The only framework for physical activity (PA) policy analysis was developed at a time when the field of PA policy research was in its early stages. PA policy research has since grown, and our understanding of what elements need to be included in a comprehensive analysis of PA ...
- Ramirez Varela, Andrea, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 29
- attitudes and opinions; income; issues and policy; monitoring; physical activity; regression analysis; surveys
- ... BACKGROUND: The work of The Global Observatory for Physical Activity-GoPA! is the first global effort to compile standardized country-level surveillance, policy and research data for physical activity in order to better understand how countries and regions address promoting physical activity. GoPA! developed standardized country-specific physical activity profiles (“Country Cards”) to summarize co ...
- PubMed Central: