Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: raouf?
- Raoufi, Zeinab, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Biochemical engineering journal 2018 v.140 pp. 1-8
- Pichia pastoris; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; biocatalysts; biodiesel; calcium; carboxylic ester hydrolases; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; copper; detergents; enzyme activity; fuel production; genes; hydrophilicity; ions; iron; magnesium; manganese; microalgae; oils; pH; polysorbates; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sodium dodecyl sulfate; solvents; temperature; yeasts; zinc
- ... Yeast surface display has become a powerful technology in recent decades and one of the promising areas in this field is the biodiesel synthesis by microbial lipases. Hence, in this study the optimized lipase A (Lip A) gene from Pseudomonas aeruginosa was fused to GPI-anchored protein Gcw61 and successfully displayed on the surface of Pichia pastoris X33. A lipase activity of 85.2 U/mg dry cell we ...
- Raoufi, Zeinab, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2013 v.71 no.1-2 pp. 336-345
- copper; guidelines; heavy metals; industry; iron; lead; mercury; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; sediment contamination; sediments; ships; spatial distribution; traffic; urban areas; water pollution; zinc; Iran; Persian Gulf
- ... Imam Khomeini Port (IKP) is the largest Iranian commercial port. Because of many petrochemical industries and urban areas are located around this port and also having heavy ship traffic, concentrations of PAHs, mercury and other heavy metals were measured as the first time in surface sediment of the jetties. The highest concentrations of PAHs, Hg, Cu, Pb and Fe were recorded at Site 1, located in ...