Jump to Main Content
- Rasal, Kiran D., et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Genomics 2019
- Labeo rohita; aquaculture; biomarkers; carbohydrate metabolism; farmed fish; genes; liver; microRNA; physiological transport; tissues
- ... The role of microRNA in gene regulation during developmental biology has been well depicted in several organisms. The present study was performed to investigate miRNAs role in the liver tissues during carbohydrate metabolism and their targets in the farmed carp rohu, Labeo rohita, which is economically important species in aquaculture. Using Illumina-HiSeq technology, a total of 22,612,316; 44,316 ...
- Rasal, Kiran D., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Genes & genomics 2016 v.38 no.11 pp. 1061-1076
- Macrobrachium rosenbergii; biochemical pathways; freshwater; gene expression; gene expression regulation; gene targeting; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; homeostasis; immune response; larvae; metamorphosis; molting; osmoregulation; postlarvae; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; salinity; salt stress; salt tolerance; screening; selection methods; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); transcriptome; transcriptomics; unigenes
- ... The high-throughput sequencing technology provides a platform for revealing the expressed genes within a tissue at a specific time. The giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii, is an economically important species, which is surviving in a wide-range of salinity. In this study, to understand the physiological mechanism of adaptability with respect to moulting and salinity; transcriptome s ...