Jump to Main Content
- Raut, Prakash, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.272 pp. 292-305
- acetonitrile; cleaning; gas chromatography; guidelines; magnesium sulfate; milk; multiresidue analysis; organochlorine pesticides; penicillins; quantitative analysis; quinolones; sodium chloride; tandem mass spectrometry; tetracyclines; ultrafast liquid chromatography; veterinary drugs
- ... This paper reports a unified sample preparation approach for high-throughput multi-residue analysis of veterinary drugs and pesticides in a single sub-sample of bovine milk. The sample (5 g) was deproteinized with acetonitrile before an aliquot (I) was withdrawn, and the remainder was phase-separated using MgSO4 and NaCl. The acetonitrile layer (II) was recovered and the extracts combined, cleaned ...
- Raut, Prakash D., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India, Section B: biological sciences 2017 v.87 no.3 pp. 849-857
- Capsicum annuum; agroecosystems; amino acids; byproducts; carbohydrates; chlorophyll; crops; foliar spraying; humus; proteins; soil; soil conditioners; soil quality; soil restoration; sugar industry
- ... Pressmud is a byproduct of sugar industry. Currently it is used both as a soil reclamation agent and soil conditioner. Repeated use of pressmud makes soil highly alkaline and decreases the soil quality, which is adversely affecting the growth of agricultural crops. Thus, the objective of the present study is to evaluate changes in physico-chemical and phyto-chemical parameters of soil and chilli p ...