Jump to Main Content
- Raza, Mustafa, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Genomics 2020 v.112 no.1 pp. 32-44
- Labeo rohita; aquaculture; biomarkers; carbohydrate metabolism; farmed fish; genes; liver; microRNA; physiological transport; tissues
- ... The role of microRNA in gene regulation during developmental biology has been well depicted in several organisms. The present study was performed to investigate miRNAs role in the liver tissues during carbohydrate metabolism and their targets in the farmed carp rohu, Labeo rohita, which is economically important species in aquaculture. Using Illumina-HiSeq technology, a total of 22,612,316; 44,316 ...
- Raza, Mustafa, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Marine biotechnology 2019 v.21 no.5 pp. 589-595
- DNA; G-proteins; Golgi apparatus; Labeo bata; RNA libraries; biochemical pathways; carbohydrate content; carbohydrate metabolism; carp; catalytic activity; complement; diet; dopamine receptors; epidermal growth factor; farmed fish; fingerlings; gelatinization; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; glucose; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; homeostasis; liver; microRNA; mitogen-activated protein kinase; non-coding RNA; prediction; signal transduction; starch; tissues
- ... The liver is an important central organ, which controls carbohydrate metabolism through maintaining glucose homeostasis by a tightly regulated system of genes or enzymes. The microRNAs are small non-coding RNAs playing an important role in the regulation of genes associated with developmental biology, physiology, metabolism, etc. Thus, in this study, we have intended to detect liver-specific micro ...