Jump to Main Content
- Read, Nicholas, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2018 v.253-254 pp. 233-246
- data collection; lightning; models; planning; regression analysis; risk; storms; wildfires; Australia
- ... Lightning-caused wildfires are responsible for substantial losses of lives and property worldwide. Convective storms can create large numbers of ignitions that can overwhelm suppression efforts. Both long- and short-term risk planning could benefit from daily, spatially-explicit forecasts of lightning ignitions. We fitted a logistic regression generalised additive model to lightning-caused ignitio ...
- Read, Nicholas, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2017 v.110 no.11 pp. 1475-1483
- DNA; Devosia; Nitraria; Rhizobium; chemotaxonomy; essential genes; fatty acids; glycolipids; nucleic acid hybridization; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; roots; ubiquinones; China
- ... An aerobic, Gram-stain negative, short rod-shaped and motile strain, 36-5-1ᵀ, was isolated from the roots of Nitraria sibirica in Zhangye city, Gansu province, north-west of China. Phylogenetic analysis based on the 16S rRNA gene sequence and two housekeeping genes (glnA and atpD) indicated that the strain represents a novel species closely related to the Devosia, Rhizobium and Devosia genera with ...
- PubMed Central: