Jump to Main Content
- Remes, Marek, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.537 pp. 20-27
- Pyrococcus furiosus; Suzuki reaction; azo dyes; dehalogenation; deoxycholic acid; detergents; enzyme activity; ferritin; nanoparticles; nanosilver; palladium; peroxidase; polyethylene glycol; silver; sodium dodecyl sulfate
- ... Palladium and silver nanoparticles (NPs) anchored at the outer surface of ferritin form stable suspension of non-coated particles that possess several catalytic and enzymomimetic activities. These activities are strongly affected by detergents that significantly influence the reaction efficiency and specificity. Reductive dehalogenation of various azo dye substrates shows strong differences in rea ...
- Remeš, Marek, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2014 v.79 no.4 pp. 1563-1570
- aldehydes; catalysts; energy; equations; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; organic chemistry; reaction mechanisms; solvents; stereoisomers; stereoselectivity
- ... The reaction mechanism of a tandem conjugate addition/α-alkylation of enals leading to functionalized cyclopentanes catalyzed by O-trimethylsilyldiphenylprolinol was investigated by mass spectrometry, NMR spectroscopy, and DFT calculations. We have shown that the high stereoselectivity of the reaction depends on the energy discrimination between the two stereoisomers formed by the condensation of ...