Jump to Main Content
- Ren, Xiaozhen, et al. Show all 19 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.36 pp. 19958-19963
- adsorption; chopping; electrodes; lead; lighting; luminescence; magnetism; toxicity
- ... Organic–inorganic hybrid-based lead perovskites show inherent and unavoidable problems such as structural instability and toxicity. Therefore, developing low-cost and environment-friendly organic–inorganic hybrid materials is extremely urgent. In this study, we prepared earth-abundant and environment-friendly organic–inorganic hybrid tetrachloroferrate salt CH₃NH₃FeCl₄ (MAFeCl₄) for optoelectronic ...
- Ren, Xiaozhen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.43 pp. 22792-22797
- X-ray diffraction; coprecipitation; crystallization; energy transfer; europium; fluorescence; ions; iron oxides; magnetic properties; microparticles; nanocomposites; silica; terbium; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet radiation
- ... The synthesis (by a facile two-step co-precipitation process) and characterization, are reported for good dispersed core–shell structured Fe₃O₄@SiO₂@Y₂O₃:Eu³⁺, Tb³⁺ nanocomposites with luminescent and magnetic properties. XRD patterns show that Fe₃O₄ core has crystallized with a good face-centered cubic structure; SiO₂ layer is amorphous and Y₂O₃ layer is cubic. TEM images show the synthesis of co ...