Jump to Main Content
- Rhéaume, Caroline, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Public health nutrition 2019 v.22 no.8 pp. 1388-1397
- body mass index; cooking; cross-sectional studies; diet recall; dietary nutrient sources; elderly; excretion; foods; males; men; questionnaires; regression analysis; sodium; waist circumference; women; Brazil
- ... To assess salt intake and its dietary sources using biochemical and self-report methods and to characterize salt intake according to sociodemographic and disease-related variables in a sample of the Brazilian population. Population-based cross-sectional survey. Salt intake was assessed by biochemical (24 h urinary Na excretion) and self-report methods (sodium FFQ, 24 h dietary recall, seasoned-sal ...
- 30472972 30472972
- Rhéaume, Caroline, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism 2015 v.40 no.10 pp. 980-989
- acute effects; appetite; beta-glucans; cross-over studies; dietary fiber; energy intake; fiber content; ghrelin; glucose; insulin; inulin; lunch; men; metabolism; protein composition; snacks; whey; yogurt
- ... The objective of the study was to assess the impact of protein composition and/or fibre enrichment of yogurt on appetite sensations and subsequent energy intake. In this double-blind crossover study, 20 healthy men (aged 32.4 ± 9.1 years) were submitted to 5 randomized testing sessions, during which they had to consume 5 isocaloric and isonproteinemic yogurt snacks (120-g servings, ∼230 kJ, ∼4.5 g ...