Jump to Main Content
- Rho, G‐J, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2017 v.52 no.3 pp. 437-445
- apoptosis; blastocyst; embryogenesis; epigenetics; gene expression; in vitro fertilization; mitochondria; oocytes; parthenogenesis; somatic cells; swine
- ... Somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) is considered as the technique in which a somatic cell is introduced into an enucleated oocyte to make a cloned animal. However, it is unavoidable to lose a small amount of the ooplasm during enucleation step during SCNT procedure. The present study was aimed to uncover whether the supplement of autologous ooplasm could ameliorate the oocyte competence so as to ...
- Rho, G-J., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2007 v.42 no.1 pp. 44-52
- apoptosis; blastocyst; cattle; developmental stages; diploidy; fluorescence microscopy; gene expression; genes; in vitro fertilization; polymerase chain reaction; somatic cells; viability
- ... The present study compared the efficiency of transgenic (TG) cloned embryo production by somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) with fetal-derived fibroblast cells (FFCs) which were transfected with pEGFP-N1 to in vitro-fertilized (IVF), parthenogenetic and SCNT counterparts by evaluating the rates of cleavage and blastocyst formation, apoptosis rate at different developmental stages, cell number, p ...