Jump to Main Content
- Richardson, Susan E., et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.31 pp. 4392-4400
- elderly; health services; influenza; influenza vaccines; laboratory experimentation; odds ratio; patients; vaccination; viruses
- ... Linking data on laboratory specimens collected during clinical practice with health administrative data permits highly powered vaccine effectiveness (VE) studies to be conducted at relatively low cost, but bias from using convenience samples is a concern. We evaluated the validity of using such data for estimating VE.We created the Flu and Other Respiratory Viruses Research (FOREVER) Cohort by lin ...
- Richardson, Susan E., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Medical mycology case reports 2015 v.9 pp. 1-6
- Colletotrichum truncatum; antifungal agents; case studies; cornea; fungi; inflammation; internal transcribed spacers; keratitis; males; microbial growth; mycology; pain; pathogens; patients; polymerase chain reaction; triazoles; Jamaica
- ... We present a case of Colletotrichum truncatum species complex fungal keratitis and endophthalmitis in an 87-year-old immunocompetent male in whom oral triazole antifungals were contraindicated. The patient had recently returned from 4 months in Jamaica with a one month history of progressively increasing pain and inflammation in his left eye. Corneal samples grew a filamentous fungus and internal ...
- PubMed Central: