Jump to Main Content
- Riminesi, Cristiano, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.650 pp. 2962-2973
- carbon dioxide; deaeration; durability; earthquakes; environmental assessment; environmental factors; gases; geophysics; monitoring; thermal stress; Turkey (country)
- ... The archaeological site of Hierapolis (Denizli province, Turkey) is unique in terms of the conservation of marbles and travertines. Environmental factors (i.e. interaction with thermal waters, high thermal stress, CO2 degassing) and geological aspects (presence of seismic faults, frequent earthquakes, formation of travertine) play a fundamental role in the durability and conservation state of the ...
- Riminesi, Cristiano, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.396 no.5 pp. 1885-1896
- buildings; capillarity; environmental factors; microclimate; monitoring; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; quantitative analysis; salts; thermography; water content; Italy
- ... As is well known, the deterioration of wall paintings due to the capillary rise of water through the walls is a very widespread problem. In this paper, a study of microclimate monitoring, unilateral nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), and evanescent-field dielectrometry (EFD) was applied to map non-destructively, in situ, and in a quantitative way the distribution of the moisture in an ancient deter ...