Jump to Main Content
- RodrÃguez, D., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of applied microbiology 2011 v.111 no.4 pp. 1016-1024
- calorimetry; developing countries; equipment; heat production; microbiology; monitoring; tetrazolium; tuberculosis
- ... Aims: The objective of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of microcalorimetry in rapid detection of mycobacterium species using an inexpensive Isothermal microcalorimetry (IMC) instrument. In addition, we compared microcalorimetry with conventional monitoring techniques. Methods and Results: Isothermal microcalorimetry measures heat production rate and can provide rapid detection of livi ...
- GarcÃa-RodrÃguez, D., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food chemistry 2012 v.135 no.1 pp. 259-267
- acetates; carbamates; carbon; detection limit; dispersions; macroalgae; marine environment; organophosphorus compounds; pesticide residues; pesticides; quality control; sodium sulfate; spectroscopy
- ... Products containing organophosphates, carbamates and pyrethroids pesticides, employed as chemotherapeutants in aquaculture, can remain as residues in the marine environment. Matrix solid-phase dispersion (MSPD) was developed to extract seventeen pesticides from seaweed samples using Florisil and graphitized carbon black as clean-up adsorbents prior to gas chromatographyâmass spectrometry (GCâM ...