Jump to Main Content
- Rodríguez‐Sánchez, F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Molecular ecology 2018 v.27 no.7 pp. 1696-1713
- Carex; Miocene epoch; Pliocene epoch; amplified fragment length polymorphism; climate change; flora; fossils; gene flow; genetic variation; monophyly; niches; nuclear genome; phylogeography; plastid DNA; Central European region; Mediterranean region
- ... Estimating species ability to adapt to environmental changes is crucial to understand their past and future response to climate change. The Mediterranean Basin has experienced remarkable climatic changes since the Miocene, which have greatly influenced the evolution of the Mediterranean flora. Here, we examine the evolutionary history and biogeographic patterns of two sedge sister species (Carex, ...
- Rodriguez-Sanchez, F. S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Agroforestry systems 2012 v.84 no.1 pp. 59-72
- Jatropha curcas; agroforestry; crop models; data collection; energy crops; extension agents; farmers; household surveys; households; issues and policy; markets; observational studies; risk factors; traditions; uncertainty
- ... An accurate understanding of the factors that influence farmers’ adoption of a crop is critical for effective policy promotion and technical support. Agroforestry crop adoption is a complex topic involving many factors not often addressed by tradition crop adoption models. This complexity, when applied to Jatropha (Jatropha curcas L.), an often widely promoted yet poorly understood biofuel feedsto ...