Jump to Main Content
- Rohde, Bettina, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2010 v.31 no.8 pp. 1330-1343
- DNA microarrays; RNA; algorithms; bioinformatics; complementary DNA; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; gene expression; gene expression regulation; infrastructure; instrumentation; laboratory equipment; nucleotide sequences; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; transcription (genetics)
- ... Differential gene expression profiling has become of central importance for the analysis of cellular systems at the transcriptional level. By now, many platform technologies including DNA-microarrays, serial analysis of gene expression or RNA-seq have been established in order to facilitate transcriptional profiling. However, these technologies are all subjected to specific limitations, as they re ...
- Rohde, Bettina H., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Toxicon 2011 v.57 no.5 pp. 695-703
- Scorpiones; animals; cDNA libraries; complementary DNA; proteinases; sodium channels; toxins; transcriptome; transcriptomics; venoms
- ... cDNA libraries are increasingly being used for high-throughput interrogation of animal venomes. Most previous studies have focused on discovery of new venom toxins, whereas the dynamics of toxin transcription and associated cellular processes have received much less attention. Here we provide, for the first time, an analysis of a transcriptome from the venom gland of a scorpion (Hottentotta judaic ...