Jump to Main Content
- Roland, Paul J., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.3 pp. 2334-2341
- cadmium; crystal structure; iodides; photoluminescence; photovoltaic cells
- ... Control over grain size and crystallinity is important for preparation of methylammonium lead iodide (MAPbI₃) solar cells. We explore the effects of using small concentrations of Cd²⁺ and unusually high concentrations of methylammonium iodide during the growth of MAPbI₃ in the two-step solution process. In addition to improved crystallinity and an enhancement in the size of the grains, time-resolv ...
- Roland, Paul J., et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.31 pp. 12080-12087
- cell structures; chemistry; electric potential difference; glass; manufacturing; polymers; solar cells; solar energy; temperature; tin dioxide
- ... Recent progress has shown that low-temperature processed tin oxide (SnO₂) is an excellent electron selective layer (ESL) material for fabricating highly efficient organic–inorganic metal-halide perovskite solar cells with a planar cell structure. Low-temperature processing and a planar cell structure are desirable characteristics for large-scale device manufacturing due to their associated low cos ...