Jump to Main Content
- Romagnani, Sergio, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular Immunology 2016 v.77 pp. 60-70
- Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus; T-lymphocytes; adenine; agonists; allergens; animal models; autoimmunity; dendritic cells; diabetes; inflammation; interferon-gamma; interleukin-10; interleukin-17; lungs; mice; neutrophils
- ... 8-OH modified adenine bound to Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus group 2 (nDer p2-Conj), a novel allergen-TLR7 agonist conjugate, improves murine airway inflammation in priming and therapeutic settings, however no data are known on the activity of this construct on Th17 cells.The aim of the study was to evaluate if nDer p2-Conj elicited in vivo Th17 cells and Th17-driven autoimmune responses, by usin ...
- Romagnani, Sergio, et al. Show all 24 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2008 v.105 no.2 pp. 646-651
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; GATA transcription factors; Plasmodium falciparum; RNA; antigens; blood serum; chemokine CCL22; chemokine CXCL10; complementary DNA; gene expression; genes; immune response; interleukin-18; interleukin-4; malaria; microarray technology; nationalities and ethnic groups; transforming growth factor beta; Burkina Faso
- ... Previous interethnic comparative studies on the susceptibility to malaria performed in West Africa showed that Fulani are more resistant to Plasmodium falciparum malaria than are sympatric ethnic groups. This lower susceptibility is not associated to classic malaria-resistance genes, and the analysis of the immune response to P. falciparum sporozoite and blood stage antigens, as well as non-malari ...
- PubMed Central: