Jump to Main Content
- Rosatelli, Gianluigi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2017 v.125 no.1-2 pp. 501-512
- air; aquatic environment; breathing; coasts; dermal exposure; heavy metals; ingestion; littoral zone; marine sediments; phthalates; pollutants; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; risk; rivers; sediment transport; water pollution; Adriatic Sea; Italy
- ... Phthalates are an emerging class of environmental pollutants whose distribution and effects in aquatic environments are not well characterized. We analyzed intertidal and emerged beach sediments from the Abruzzo coastline, along the Adriatic Sea, finding significant phthalate concentrations in marine sediments. Phthalate baseline levels in the intertidal environment, marked by substantial interpla ...
- Rosatelli, Gianluigi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Atmospheric Pollution Research 2017
- air pollution; air quality; carbon monoxide; coasts; data collection; health promotion; human health; meteorological data; meteorological parameters; neural networks; particulates; pollutants; regression analysis; urban areas
- ... Atmospheric particulate matter (PM) is one of the pollutant that may have a significant impact on human health. Data collected during three years in an urban area of the Adriatic coast are analysed using three models: a multiple linear regression model, a neural network model with and without recursive architecture. Measured meteorological parameters and PM10 concentration are used as input to for ...