Jump to Main Content
- Rosenberger, Sandra, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2018 v.564 pp. 634-642
- acidification; artificial membranes; biogas; bovine serum albumin; chemical interactions; fouling; gelatin; microfiltration; organic matter; pH; sludge; sodium alginate; ultrafiltration; wastewater treatment; zeta potential
- ... The pH dependant interactions of dipolar proteins and mostly negatively charged polysaccharides are well described in literature for pure substances (e.g. bovine serum albumin, gelatine, sodium alginate). In this study, the interactions were transferred to anaerobic sludge supernatant from biogas plants as an example for complex biosuspension matrices. Anaerobic sludge supernatant is often due to ...
- Rosenberger, Sandra C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Avian diseases 2013 v.57 no.4 pp. 750-755
- Meleagrid herpesvirus 1; Newcastle disease; Newcastle disease virus; antibodies; antibody formation; broiler chickens; chicks; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; hemagglutination inhibition test; inactivated vaccines; laying hens; live vaccines; pathotypes; respiratory system; specific pathogen-free animals; turkeys; vaccination; virulence; viruses
- ... Newcastle disease (ND) is prevalent worldwide and causes significant clinical and economic losses to the poultry industry. Current vaccine programs using live attenuated vaccines and inactivated vaccines have limitations, and new vaccines with distinct features are needed. To offer an alternative solution to control ND, a turkey herpesvirus vector Newcastle disease vaccine (HVT/ND) expressing the ...