Jump to Main Content
- Rozanov, V.V., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Remote sensing of environment 2015 v.166 pp. 243-261
- absorption; algorithms; chlorophyll; environmental factors; fluorescence; image analysis; iron; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; monitoring; ozone; photosynthesis; phytoplankton; radiative transfer; remote sensing; satellites; spectrometers; spectroscopy; vegetation; vegetation index
- ... Chlorophyll fluorescence is directly linked to the physiology of phytoplankton or plants. Here, we present a new satellite remote sensing approach to retrieve chlorophyll fluorescence at its red peak (~685nm) by using measurements from the hyperspectral instruments SCanning Imaging Absorption SpectroMeter for Atmospheric CHartographY (SCIAMACHY) and Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment-2 (GOME-2). T ...
- Rozanov, V.V., et al. Show all 23 Authors
- Earth-science reviews 2015 v.145 pp. 85-116
- aerosols; algorithms; instrumentation; models; polarimetry; reflectance; remote sensing; satellites; solar radiation
- ... The review of optical instrumentation, forward modeling, and inverse problem solution for the polarimetric aerosol remote sensing from space is presented. The special emphasis is given to the description of current airborne and satellite imaging polarimeters and also to modern satellite aerosol retrieval algorithms based on the measurements of the Stokes vector of reflected solar light as detected ...