Jump to Main Content
- Rudolph, T., et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology 2018 v.189 pp. 185-192
- UV filters; irradiation; polymethylmethacrylate; roughness; sunscreens; surface roughness; wavelengths; Germany
- ... In vitro standard methods are available and accepted worldwide to assess UVA protection of sunscreen products. Though, harmonisation of methods has made progress in the last decade, still two differing methods - one by FDA the other by ISO - are in use. In a multicentre study including 9 centres in Germany, 4 different commercial sunscreen products were assessed using both methods to discover thei ...
- Rudolph, T., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of applied microbiology 2007 v.103 no.4 pp. 1074-1080
- Bacillus atrophaeus; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; data collection; detection limit; economic impact; public health; rayon; spores; stainless steel; United States
- ... To evaluate US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended swab surface sample collection method for recovery efficiency and limit of detection for powdered Bacillus spores from nonporous surfaces. Stainless steel and painted wallboard surface coupons were seeded with dry aerosolized Bacillus atrophaeus spores and surface concentrations determined. The observed mean rayon swab recovery ...
- Rudolph, T., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food additives & contaminants 1999 v.16 no.5 pp. 189-195
- anchovies; tuna; canned fish; food packaging; sardines; packaging materials; plasticizers; food contamination; oils; food composition; chemical composition; environmental exposure; mackerel
- ... A survey at the European level was initiated on the quantification of bisphenol-A-diglycidyl-ether (BADGE) in canned fish in oil in order to assess the exposure of BADGE. A total of 382 canned fish samples were collected from all 15 Member States and Switzerland and analysed for BADGE in fish. The fish was extracted first with hexane and reextracted with acetonitrile, followed by a membrane filtra ...