Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: rupak?
- Rusak, Leonardo Alves, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of microbiological methods 2020 v.173 pp. 105936
- Listeria; culture media; feces; food contamination; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; screening
- ... We evaluated the detection of Listeria spp. using MALDI-TOF MS directly in enrichment broths, without isolated colonies, with naturally contaminated food and stool samples. The success rate was 77%. Considering the reduced time for diagnosis and the success rate, this is a promising screening tool, but more tests are needed to determine its viability. ...
- Rusak, Leonardo Alves, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of microbiological methods 2018 v.154 pp. 107-111
- DNA; Yersinia enterocolitica; biosynthesis; digestive system diseases; feces; hospitals; humans; monitoring; peptide elongation factors; polymerase chain reaction; pregnant women; public health; rapid methods; selective media; serotypes; Europe
- ... Yersinia enterocolitica, a member of the Enterobacteriaceae family, is a zoonotic agent that causes gastrointestinal diseases and some extraintestinal disorders in humans. Y. enterocolitica ssp. palearctica bioserotype 4/O:3 is the primary pathogenic bioserotype in Europe, where it has a high public health relevance. The isolation and identification of Y. enterocolitica from various sources on sel ...