Jump to Main Content
- Russo, Elisabetta, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food additives & contaminants 2018 v.35 no.2 pp. 282-291
- DDE (pesticide); Dicentrarchus labrax; bass; cages; concrete; farmed fish; fluorenes; maximum residue limits; persistent organic pollutants; phenanthrenes; polychlorinated biphenyls; rearing; Italy; Sicily
- ... Farmed European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax, Linnaeus, 1758) were collected during 2016 from one Sicilian fish farm that uses two different rearing systems – sea cage and concrete tank – for determination of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB), organochlorine pesticides (OCP) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) residues by HRGC-MS/MS. Moreover, commercial feed was analysed. This study aimed ...
- Russo, Elisabetta, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.642 pp. 668-678
- business enterprises; cities; experts; multi-criteria decision making; ships; social impact; social sustainability; tourism; Italy
- ... The rapid growth of cruise ship tourism increases the use of historic port cities as strategic hubs for cruise ship operators. Benefits derived from increased tourism for the municipality and cruise ships are often at odds with the environmental and social impacts associated with continued historical port use. This study illustrates the use of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA) for weighing o ...