Jump to Main Content
- Sánchez Miralles, Álvaro, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy policy 2019 v.129 pp. 1320-1330
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change; case studies; economic incentives; electricity; energy; global warming; issues and policy; market prices; markets; models; renewable energy sources; uncertainty; wages and remuneration
- ... Electricity systems experience a period of transition towards decarbonisation and face multiple uncertainties. Variable renewable energy resources undergo a rapid cost decline while policy makers push for stricter decarbonisation targets to limit global warming and to comply with international commitments such as the 2015 Paris Agreement. In this context, a better understanding on how today's elec ...
- Sánchez Miralles, Álvaro, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy policy 2011 v.39 no.10 pp. 6360-6375
- batteries; business enterprises; electric power; electricity; energy; infrastructure; issues and policy; markets; models; prices; transportation; vehicles (equipment)
- ... Electric vehicles (EVs) present efficiency and environmental advantages over conventional transportation. It is expected that in the next decade this technology will progressively penetrate the market. The integration of plug-in electric vehicles in electric power systems poses new challenges in terms of regulation and business models. This paper proposes a conceptual regulatory framework for char ...