Jump to Main Content
- Séry, Drolet Jean-Marc, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Rhizosphere 2018 v.7 pp. 8-17
- Glomus; Manihot esculenta; agroecological zones; calcium; cassava; clay; community structure; edaphic factors; food crops; magnesium; multivariate analysis; mycorrhizal fungi; nutrition; organic matter; phosphorus; phosphorus content; rhizosphere; soil properties; soil types; Cote d'Ivoire
- ... Native arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) associated to cassava (Manihot esculenta), a globally important food crop have been shown to enhance its growth, nutrition and productivity. In order to better characterize levels of AMF diversity and identify species relevant to cassava productivity, deeper sequencing depth of cassava field soils is needed. In this paper, we hypothesise that community com ...
- Séry, Drolet Jean-Marc, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Rhizosphere 2017 v.4 pp. 112-118
- Acaulospora; Dioscorea rotundata; Paraglomeraceae; Rhizophagus intraradices; Rhizophagus irregularis; agricultural soils; cassava; codominance; commercialization; mycorrhizal fungi; nutrient content; rhizosphere; sand; sandy loam soils; tubers; yams; Cote d'Ivoire; Spain
- ... This study aimed to assess the performance of an indigenous arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus (AMF) inoculant isolated from yam rhizosphere on yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir.) growth and yield in field conditions. For this purpose, a factorial experiment was carried out in two contrasting agricultural soils located in Duokro and INP-HB in Yamoussoukro, Côte d’Ivoire. The Duokro soil was neutral sandy l ...