Jump to Main Content
- Słowik, Krzysztof, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2019
- alternative fuels; byproducts; combustion; energy; milling; municipal solid waste; odors; organic matter; physicochemical properties; power plants
- ... Municipal solid waste (MSW) is considered a valuable energy source that can be applied as a secondary (co-combustion) or even primary fuel in a power plant. Unfortunately, due to some formal (legislative) and technological barriers, MSW is not widely applied in the Polish energy sector. Especially, a crucial problem is the utilization of part of MSW called the over-sieve fraction (OSF). This fract ...
- Słowik, Krzysztof, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2015 v.112 pp. 298-305
- biochar; biomass; depolymerization; energy; experimental design; fuels; humidity; liquids; physicochemical properties; polypropylenes; pyrolysis; temperature; wastes
- ... In this research, the synergistic relationship between the addition of polypropylene and the biomass in the thermal conversion process was studied. Additions of polypropylene in co-pyrolysis process can effect to the degassing of bio-char and may also affect the performance of the yields of liquid and gaseous products that were obtained in the thermal conversion process.The main goal of this resea ...