Jump to Main Content
- Sacomano, Jose B., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Ecological modelling 2019 v.393 pp. 98-106
- decision making; emergy; nonrenewable resources
- ... The process of decision-making is a complex task that can become more challenging if the information provided by indicators is contradictory. Emergy accounting is an environmental accounting methodology that has been used to guide environmental decision making. In this paper we propose a comprehensive tool to support decision-making in emergy accounting. Paraconsistent Logic is a non-classic logic ...
- Sacomano, José B., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Resources, Conservation & Recycling 2013 v.73 pp. 143-155
- aluminum; composting; composts; emergy; glass; iron; landfills; paper; politics; recycling; society; solid wastes; sustainable development; waste reduction; waste treatment; Brazil
- ... Disposal alternatives of urban solid waste (USW) are being considered one of the main topics on the political agenda worldwide due to high concerns related to economic, social and environmental issues. In São Paulo Municipality, Brazil, the Sorting and Composting Waste Treatment Plant (SCWTP) is suggested as an appropriated way to manage the 14,000Mg of USW generated daily by 11 million inhabitant ...