Jump to Main Content
- Sadeghi, Somayeh, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.284 pp. 334-339
- Arthrospira platensis; Dunaliella salina; catalytic activity; chymotrypsin; digestibility; enzymatic hydrolysis; hydrolysis; intestines; liquid chromatography; microalgae; molecular weight; protein composition; proteins; trypsin
- ... Protein composition and molecular weight play an important role in the digestibility of microalgae proteins. In this study for the first time, proteinous materials of Dunaliella salina and Spirulina platensis were extracted and purified by fast protein liquid chromatography. Then, they are affected by trypsin and chymotrypsin as indicator intestinal enzymes.The results showed that the extracted pr ...
- Sadeghi, Somayeh, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Communications in soil science and plant analysis 2014 v.45 no.10 pp. 1325-1335
- Lupinus; ammonium nitrogen; carbon; cell walls; cellulose; correlation; faba beans; hemicellulose; immobilization in soil; microbial biomass; mineralization; nitrate nitrogen; nitrification inhibitors; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; plant residues; polyphenols
- ... To mitigate environmental problems and synchronize releasing nitrogen (N) with crop demand, slow-release N fertilizers can be a solution. In this research, the mechanism of the N immobilization in stable sources (not unstable sources such as microbial biomass and extractable organic N) for finding an appropriate compound in designing a slow-release N fertilizer was investigated. The experiments we ...