Jump to Main Content
- Saha, Sourabh K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.49 pp. 28808-28813
- brittleness; nanowires; plastics; tensile strength
- ... Two-photon lithography enables fabrication of complex 3D structures with nanoscale features. However, its utility is limited by the lack of knowledge about the process–property relationship. Here, we have designed micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)-based miniaturized tensile testers to measure the stress–strain response of the individual polymer nanowires. Measurements demonstrate that geomet ...
- Saha, Sourabh K., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.1 pp. 1164-1172
- X-radiation; computed tomography; geometry; humans; image analysis; manufacturing; metrology; microstructure; polymers; protocols; refractive index
- ... Two-photon lithography (TPL) is a high-resolution additive manufacturing (AM) technique capable of producing arbitrarily complex three-dimensional (3D) microstructures with features 2–3 orders of magnitude finer than human hair. This process finds numerous applications as a direct route toward the fabrication of novel optical and mechanical metamaterials, miniaturized optics, microfluidics, biolog ...