Jump to Main Content
- Saini, K.S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Agricultural research 2018 v.7 no.1 pp. 93-97
- Beta vulgaris; field experimentation; irrigation scheduling; planting; sugar beet; winter
- ... A field experiment was carried out at Ludhiana during Rabi (winter cropping season) 2013–14 to study the performance of sugarbeet (Beta vulgaris L.) under different planting methods and irrigation schedules. Highest Root yield and water productivity was recorded under planting method 2R/Bed (70.67 t ha⁻¹ and 17.6 Kg m⁻³) and under irrigation scheduling I₀.₈ (67.29 t ha⁻¹ and 18.8 Kg m⁻³). The inte ...
- Saini, K.S., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Transgenic research 1996 v.5 no.6 pp. 467-473
- mice; transgenic animals; gene transfer; Escherichia coli; structural genes; isocitrate lyase; oxo-acid-lyases; recombinant DNA; metallothionein; sheep; gene expression; zinc; messenger RNA; liver; intestines; enzyme activity; promoter regions; transcription (genetics); malate synthase; histochemistry