Jump to Main Content
- Saint-Arnaud, Marie, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Canadian journal of forest research 2019 v.49 no.4 pp. 414-422
- case studies; catalysts; certification; forest industries; forest policy; forestry; forests; Quebec
- ... The goal of this study is to better understand the qualities of regulatory interaction and its effects through the analysis of two case studies involving the Forest Stewardship Council’s (FSC) requirements for free and informed consent during the period 2012 to 2015 in Quebec. The first case describes events related to the transfer of FSC certificates from the forest industry to the Quebec governm ...
- Saint‐Arnaud, Marie, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Conservation biology 2016 v.30 no.6 pp. 1277-1287
- case studies; digital database; environmental monitoring; models; scientists; stakeholders; volunteers; Australia; Canada; Ethiopia; Ghana; Greenland; Vietnam
- ... Many argue that monitoring conducted exclusively by scientists is insufficient to address ongoing environmental challenges. One solution entails the use of mobile digital devices in participatory monitoring (PM) programs. But how digital data entry affects programs with varying levels of stakeholder participation, from nonscientists collecting field data to nonscientists administering every step o ...