Jump to Main Content
- Sakici, Oytun Emre, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Canadian journal of forest research = 2017 v.47 no.11 pp. 1441-1449
- Pinus nigra; equations; models; regression analysis; site index; trees; variance; Turkey (country)
- ... Some dynamic site index models based on the generalized algebraic difference approach (GADA) were fitted for Crimean pine (Pinus nigra J.F. Arnold subsp. pallasiana (Lamb.) Holmboe) stands in Taşköprü, Turkey. Data were obtained from 132 dominant trees representing the wide range of site quality in the region. Nonlinear regression analysis and a second-order continuous-time autoregressive error st ...
- Sakici, Oytun Emre, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2018 v.190 no.5 pp. 285
- Pinus brutia; aboveground biomass; carbon sinks; equations; fire behavior; forest management; forests; fuels; models; planning; prediction; saplings; stemwood; tree and stand measurements; Turkey (country)
- ... Small trees and saplings are important for forest management, carbon stock estimation, ecological modeling, and fire management planning. Turkish pine (Pinus brutia Ten.) is a common coniferous species and comprises 25.1% of total forest area of Turkey. Turkish pine is also important due to its flammable fuel characteristics. In this study, compatible above-ground biomass equations were developed ...