Jump to Main Content
- Salez, Nicolas, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Vaccine 2015 v.33 no.49 pp. 7015-7021
- antibodies; cohort studies; data collection; geometry; influenza; longitudinal studies; probability; regression analysis; vaccination; vaccines
- ... Haemagglutination-inhibition (HI) antibody titer is a correlate of protection against influenza; its persistence after infection or vaccination is important to determining susceptibility to subsequent infection. Few studies, however, have reported longitudinal data regarding the magnitude and duration of HI protection following natural seasonal influenza A infection.Using French influenza cohort s ...
- Salez, Nicolas, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Virology journal 2014 v.11 no.1 pp. 2369
- Influenza A virus; assays; blood; cross-sectional studies; developed countries; disease control; elderly; equations; hemagglutination; households; humans; models; monitoring; pandemic; risk; risk assessment; sampling; seroconversion; seroprevalence; students; swine influenza; vaccination; viruses; youth; Djibouti
- ... BACKGROUND: Following the 2009 swine flu pandemic, a cohort for pandemic influenza (CoPanFlu) study was established in Djibouti, the Horn of Africa, to investigate its case prevalence and risk predictors’ at household level. METHODS: From the four city administrative districts, 1,045 subjects from 324 households were included during a face-to-face encounter between 11th November 2010 and 15th Febr ...
- PubMed Central: