Jump to Main Content
- Sancak, Banu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food control 2019 v.100 pp. 235-239
- aflatoxin M1; binding capacity; cold; cold storage; cultured milk starters; inulin; lactic acid bacteria; storage time; yogurt
- ... The aim of this study was to determine the binding ability of three lactic acid bacteria strains (LABs) (L. plantarum ATCC 10697, B. animalis ATCC 27672, and B. bifidum ATCC 35914) to aflatoxin M1 (AFM1) from contaminated yoghurt and phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) either alone or in binary combination for different periods of cold storage (one or ten days) and to investigate the effect of inulin ...
- Sancak, Banu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Canadian journal of microbiology 2016 v.62 no.10 pp. 812-819
- Chryseobacterium indologenes; adverse effects; bacteremia; bacteria; biliary tract; cellulitis; children; ciprofloxacin; cross infection; hospitals; humans; multiple drug resistance; pathogens; patients; peritonitis; prognosis
- ... Chryseobacterium indologenes is a widespread bacteria in the environment, especially hospitals, and a rarely reported human pathogen. The lowest frequency has been reported in children under 5 years of age. Clinical manifestations of C.indologenes include nosocomial pneumoniae, biliary tract infection, peritonitis, surgical wound infection, intravascular catheter-related bacteremia, cellulitis, an ...