Jump to Main Content
- Sandersen, Peter B.E., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2016 v.75 no.12 pp. 999
- aquifers; drinking water; geophysics; groundwater; groundwater flow; landscapes; nitrate reduction; nitrates; water supply; Denmark
- ... Protection of groundwater against nitrate has a high priority in a country like Denmark with intensive agricultural production and with drinking water production based on groundwater. This paper presents a Site-specific Concept for Aquifer Nitrate Vulnerability Assessment (SCANVA) aimed at protecting groundwater resources. SCANVA is a qualitative dynamic concept adjusted to the specific study area ...
- Sandersen, Peter B.E., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Computers & geosciences 2015 v.81 pp. 53-63
- automation; clay fraction; computers; geophysics; models; stochastic processes; surveys; valleys; Denmark
- ... The very complex near-surface geology in Denmark is a big challenge when constructing 3D geological models. Borehole data alone are normally insufficient for proper 3D modelling because data are too widespread. Therefore, Airborne ElectroMagnetic (AEM) techniques are often used to obtain supplementary information on the spatial distribution and composition of the geology.A large-scale AEM survey a ...